Smart little kid

Hey!! You want to know what WORLD'S SMARTEST KIDS watch in early age.

Watch Now

Find Jobs

Friday, June 24, 2011

Specialist officers in Punjab National Bank, June-2011


Punjab National Bank (PNB)
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office: 7,Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066

Punjab National Bank (PNB), has advertised and invited online application for the following 581 posts of Specialist Officers :

 1. Chief Manager (IT) : 01  post in SMG IV Scale
 2. Service Manager (Marketing) : 10 posts in MMG III Scale
 3. Manager (Credit) : 115 posts in MMG II Scale
 4. Manager (Security) :  20 posts in MMG II Scale
 5. Manager (Marketing) : 47 posts in MMG II Scale
 6. Manager (Economics) : 04 posts in MMG II Scale
 7. Dy. Manager (IT) : 202 posts in JMG I Scale with 2 advance increments
 8. Officer (Marketing) : 104 posts in JMG I Scale
 9. Fire Officers : 02 posts in JMG I Scale
10. Officer (HRD) : 20 posts in JMG I Scale
11. Officer (Data Analyst) : 05 posts in JMG I Scale
12. Hindi Officers : 51 posts in JMG I Scale

How to Apply : At PNB website from 24/06/2011 to 15/07/2011.

For more information please visit: https://www.pnbindia.in/Upload/En/ADVTSPEC.pdf
For applying online visit: http://registration.sifyitest.com/pnbsojun11/index.php

0 comments: